Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pain and Pillows~

Okay so let me tell you about my lovely weekend. 

Let's start with Friday shall we!  I decided to go into work to make up some of the hours I was snowed in my house last week.  I ended up only working about five hours and then left to go finish up some shopping that I had been putting off for a while.  I grabbed some extra crafting supplies, hit two grocery stores, exchanged some zippers that were the wrong size and upgraded my phone to an iPhone.  I am still not impressed but my husband and son whom both already have ipods can't seem to leave it alone.  Every time it rings I have to try to track it down. 

Saturday we literally did nothing!  Ryan and Tanner got up that morning and went to cut a load of wood for Ryan's parents they were gone maybe an hour.  Apparently all they did was play because it was to wet to do anything else....duh!  I cleaned house and piddled on the computer and we played with my phone most of the day.  I only left the house once that evening to go to the store and get us some chocolate, ice cream and oil.  We also took time out to watch The Last Exorcism...very weird and I only jumped once.  For whatever reason on this day my neck decided to go into psychotic spasms that almost killed me.   I spent a lot of time with ice packs on my neck and downing ibuprofen like it was candy.

Today was more of the same.  Ryan made a yummy breakfast for us, we did some laundry, picked up the house again and just piddled the rest of the day.  I drug out several projects I am working on this morning when I was feeling good but after sitting at my sewing machine for 30 minutes I could hardly move my head at all.  I rigged a handkerchief around my neck with an ice pack inside took more ibuprofen and went back to work.  When I wasn't working on a project I was downloading apps and ring tones to my iPhone.  By the way THANK YOU ERIN!!  She sent me a web site for free iPhone ring tones and it is HUGE and I love it!  I now have some of the most kick ass ring tones ever!!

My lovely get up to keep me upright and mobile.

The pillow while still in process, maybe the stress of sewing this on is what gave me the spasms.

The "f" finally done.

Completed project with a zipper in the bottom for easy washing.  Now I only have five more to make we are spelling out the word family and the pillows will be used in our living room.  How CUTE will that be :)

No comments: