Saturday, January 08, 2011

13 years and dollar deals~

So on January 2nd my baby turned 13!!  WHEW...unfortunately I was so sick that we could not take him out for his birthday shopping.  We finally went today and let me just say that when this time rolls around next year I think he and his father will be spending the day together and I'll just stay home.  We spent almost three hours in an archery shop....so boring.  Then it was lipping back and forth and the two of them acting about 5 most of the day...BOUT drove me crazy.  He ended up getting everything he wanted though and got to spend the day with both of us which oddly enough at 13 he still thought was cool!

In between me sneaking away and them finding me though I caught up with some really good deals.  I hit Hobby Lobbys Christmas clearance isle and found kick ass red felt stockings 25 of them.  I am going to embellish them and use them for the advent calendar!! YAY!!  Then at the Target dollar isle I found 6 storage containers that well I couldn't live without so they came home with me too.  The two mesh one have already been put to use in my bathroom closet.  It got cleaning out and straightened up as soon as we got home.  The other four I think I will use for project containers.  I have a bad habit of stretching out my projects because I never have everything at the same time.  With these containers though I can store my papers and the supplies for the projects in one spot so once I have everything I can just sit down and do it.  I actually thought this one through :)


SO....tomorrow is my last day to work on my project before I go into default!!  I'm cutting this one close....oh who am I kidding I am a terrible procrastinator and you should expect this every week.  I will have it done though I promise and pictures posted.

No comments: