Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snowballs in a winter wonderland~

So here is what I did I took 2 1/2 inch syrofoam balls and using a glue gun and pipe cleaners I turned them into snowballs :)  It took me about 2 hours to do six of them but I also stopped for lunch, a soda run, laundry change, bathroom break and to attack my husband! 

Pictures below to show the process and now I am taking my soar, coughing, sneezing butt to bed!






I really liked the way they turned out and can't wait to display them next year at Christmas.

Linking this post to some linky parties!




Katie's Nesting Spot




5 comments:

Kristin said...

I hopped over from WhipperBerry ... this is a great winter craft idea and easily something that I could do with my little guys. Thanks!

Emily Carter said...

These are so fun! Thanks for sharing!!

Ericka said...

Really cute and easy! Thanks for sharing!

Mandy said...

Thanks for all the positive feedback ladies I really appreciate it!!

Anonymous said...

Those are fun! Thanks for linking up to my party. :)