Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I got more TIME than BRAINS :)

Okay so I was searching for something interesting tonight and this is what I found.  One more thing that I want to do but don't have time for!  This is such a cute idea though and you can really put it anywhere in your house especially if you're a big note leaver family.  My family use to be but then we all got cell phones.  Maybe if I make this though we can go back to notes!?!  OH CLEVER IDEA MANDY :)  SO...what are you waiting for go over to House of Hepworth and make this cute little thing!!

Okay so we stopped tonight at Wal-Mart on our way home and ran into my grandmother, my SIL & BIL and a girl I use to go to school with and this wasn't wandering around we all ended up in the same two isles it was hilarious.  Anyway I picked up more glue sticks so I am good to go on the pine cone wreath.  Hitting that thing hard on Friday because I think that might be my only day to work on it.  Saturday we will be taking Tanner out for his Birthday celebration.  We wanted to do it last weekend on his actual birthday but I was SO sick.  I think Ryan and I are more excited than Tanner about all this!!

No comments: