Sunday, January 09, 2011

Glitter and glue~

YAY!  I finished the project.  I totally did it and for less than $5.00 how cool is that.  I got the wreath from my mom and recycled it.  It was an Easter wreath that needed some serious help when she told me I could have it.  Then my neighbor down the road picked up two bags of pine cones from her back yard for me.  All I ended up having to buy was more glue sticks and the ornaments which happened to be on Christmas clearance at Wal-Mart.  So excited about this project being done because it took up my enitre dining table and had me covered in glitter and glue for the better part of a week.  Anyway I think it turned out really well and I owe a big THANK YOU to both Dee and my mom for making donation for the cause.  On to the next project!!


2 comments:

Dana Desmond said...

Cute. I love it when I can make something that looks like it cost a lot of money, but really was very inexpensive.

Mandy said...

Thank you Dana and I totally agree. This might lead me down a new path!? How many craft items can I make for less than $5.00 :) Hmm, it's a thought!