Friday, January 07, 2011

Why hello mellow YELLOW~

SO..up until a few years ago every Christmas I would get a gift card from one of my siblings to Bath & Body Works.  It never failed that was my gift every year.  I LOVE that place and they knew it and they fed my need to be moisturized (I love them)!  Then a couple of years ago we decided it was kind of crazy to exchange names and buy gifts, it was more about the kids anyway so we stopped and so did my yearly supply of scented lovliness.  The one thing I can look forward to every year now though is their big YELLOW sale.  Oh how I heart this sale and look forward to it.  This year I filled my lotion basket to almost exploding.  I love seeing my basket like this!  Oh the wondermuss smells that are filling my closet as we speak.  My favorite by far would have to be Cotton Blossom but of course you can't always buy it....stupid limited quantities.  Do you have a favorite lotion?

No comments: