Thursday, January 13, 2011

Big Lovin for Pirate Prep~

Okay so I know I said I would post every day but yesterday in the mail I got FIVE episodes of Big Love.  Okay seriously I am totally addicted to this show!  We got rid of our cable almost a year ago but I have all the season on netflix and I started over from the begining so I would make sure to not miss anything.  So that was my night last night I sat down and watched a WHOLE LOTA - Big Love!

I was lucky enough tonight to go watch the local boys and girls play basketball which was not my main reason for going but it was a thrilling three games I must say.  They won all three and I am very proud of them.  My main reason for going was to see my little drummer boy shaking his tail feathers in the pep band!  We was so excited to go and be a part of everything that was going on.  I was NEVER that excited about band growing up as a matter of fact I hated it.  My art teacher once told me that only truely gifted people get into both music and art most people just choose one or the other.  My son is super lucky because he has an artsy, fartsy, crafty mother and a music genious of a dad.  We had a lot of fun though!  Watched the game, watched Tanner, talked to people we hadn't seen in a while and ate lots of popcorn.  Fun was had by all!

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures and projects I swear and will soon be posting my project for the week which I need to have done by Sunday.  Yeah I procrastinate a LOT :)

No comments: