Sunday, January 09, 2011

Moving on and moving up~

Okay so I got the week two project done FINALLY and am moving on to something not so glittery and a little less time consuming.  I took my little buckets that I purchased this weekend and put a project in each one of them.  Except for the banner one and that is just because I already have the banner half done.  So this week I am going to regroup and make some small purchases to work on some of these things.  I also need to pick some stuff up because I have people donating to the cause AGAIN!!  I will let you know more as things progress but as of right now I am trying to decide which bucket I want to start with....oh the choices!!


OH, FYI...remember the earlier post where I was suppose to find five things in my house that I haven't used in a while and get rid of them.  WELL, I went through my entire house and couldn't find anything.  I was sitting at the dining room table apparently looking like a sad little puppy and my husband asked me what was wrong.  I told him about the challenge and his comments to me was "Well I know why you couldn't find anything".  What...what does he know, but he peaked my interest.  "Okay tell me what you know big guy".  He informed me of my six month rule which I do follow fairly close but I really thought I could complete this one too...I guess not.  My six month rule, clean sweep the house from top to bottom and get rid of everything that doesn't fit, I don't like or I don't need and have a rummage sale to profit from it.  I honestly do this twice a year and do manage to keep my house pretty clutter free.  Okay so I couldn't complete the five things task but my husband is right, rummages sales are more fun.

No comments: