Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday madness~

So today I took my mom shopping.  Tanner was in school and Ryan was at work so with the house clean I had nothing else to do.  As soon as we got to JC and walked into our first store I got the call.  "Momma I don't feel good".  Have I told you lately that I really hate this time of year!?!  Luckily my son is now a teenager and can stay home by himself for given amount of time and can even self medicate with instruction.  Mom and I finished our shopping which really didn't take long and headed home to deal with the sicko.

One of the places we stopped was Hobby Lobby, man we love that place.  I picked up a couple of items I will need in the coming weeks and mom restocked on some paper she thought was cute.  We also stopped at the Goodwill Superstore and I purchased four sweaters to make my upcoming mitten stockings...so EXCITED!!  Anyway I get home throw the sweaters in the wash and proceed to trash my craft table.  It was cleaned off but now this is what it looks like :)  YAY CRAFTS!!


No comments: