Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Glitter me giddy!!

Okay so while trolling web sites the other day I happend across a page where a woman had one of these hanging in front of her fireplace and I thought...HEY I really like that.  The more I looked at it I thought hey I want that and I can make it.  So later that same day I'm strolling down the Hobby Lobby Christmas clearance isle and there it was.....it was a sign from GOD!  There in front of me at 75% off was a cardboard Christmas stringer...woo hoo!  I grabbed it paid a little of nothing and primered, glitter and mod podged my way to this gloriousness.  Oh I just love it when things go my way!!  Now I just have to wait until next Christmas to use it.  I know it seems like forever but surely I can remain patient!?
 Here is a shot of the back side.  I primered it but did not glitter it because well I was sick when I did this and sneezing and glitter don't mix well.
 Oh look at it....let the shine lure you in.  You know there is just no better place than those dang clearance isles.

No comments: