Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day~

MAN we got the snow Wednesday early evening straight through to Thursday late morning and then the sun came out.  What a great day it turned out to be.  Ryan and I stayed home from work because we didn't feel it safe to go in given the condition of the roads and the fact that it was still snowing.  Once the sun came out though so did the four wheeler, sleds and tractor.  I got NO crafting done yesterday!  While it was still snowing we cleaned house, baked cookies and watched movies.  Once it warmed up and the snow stopped we wandered out to explore and have fun.  The following pictures should show that :)

Eight flipping inches people...I LOVE it!!

Tanner decided we need option on how to get to our vehicles.

My winter wonderland :)

The woodpecker that was in our front yard tree and driving me crazy.


The guys trying to dig out the truck.  Tanner looks so funny in his overalls...they are a little big!

I promise I'll be safe mom, trust me....OH YEAH OKAY!!

Yeah he had to much fun running through those snow banks that his dad had just made.

Little boy was flying and having a blast I had to close my eyes to keep from having a heart attack.

No comments: