Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tilicisous Tuesday~

Okay so I belong to this little site, some of you may have heard of it and some of you may already belong it is called Freecycle and I found mine locally through Yahoo.  I have been a member for several years and have even joined other organization closely related to Freecycle but still operating in my area.  ANYWAY..I posted this past weekend that I was looking for tiles for my next project.  I am going to be working on the photo coasters project for week three of my Christmas broohaha.  Daphe has a cute little tutorial on how to do it over on her site Moo moo's & tutus.  Okay see how my mind wanders...getting back to the story.  Within two hours of asking for some tiles, not a lot I was really only looking for like at the most four tiles but would take anything that was offered a woman contacted me.  She has recently did an update in her kitchen and purchased WAY to many, had since lost the receipt and wanted to know if I wanted them, she has an entire box.  NO CHARGE PEOPLE...NO CHARGE, all I have to do is pick them up.  HECK YEAH I will take them and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! 

No comments: