Sunday, January 30, 2011

HOLY Thundersnow~

Okay I just watched the news and I have to say I am more excited than my kid at Christmas!  They are calling for a major "snow event" to hit Missouri over the next three days.  My local area is suppose to get one inch of ice with five inches of snow HOWEVER we are right on the "snow boundary" as they called it which means we could get up to 18 inches of SNOW.  Oh Holy Mother of Mary I am so excited I could just pass out!  I am a little worried about electricity I must say but, my Grandmother and Parents house are all within walking distance and both use wood stoves.  I am also a little stressed because even though they have been talking about this for a couple of days I have not stocked up.  HOWEVER, once again I can say we only live two blocks from the grocery store so if we need to we can just crawl up there!!  HE HE!!  I am so excited BRING ON THE SNOW!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm in IL and we're suppose to be getting the same stuff...uggghh I'm so sick of this stuff!

Mandy said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and becoming a follower! I am so excited :) I love the snow it makes for great pictures and a lot of fun with the four-wheeler. Although the beach is great to, ahh warm sand.