Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh hubband of mine~

My lovely husband and I decided this morning that after work we would do some grocery shopping, pick up supplies for my crafting this weekend and purchase a little gift for a good friend of ours that recently did some work on our car.  My husband calls me at 4:15 to let me know he's not going to be there at 4:30 to pick me up as he is still sitting on site 30 minutes away and doesn't know when he will be back!! NICE!  Luckily I got in touch with my sister in law who sent my brother in law over to pick me up and take me to my vehicle at hubby's office.  I managed to fly through Dollar General looking for little plastic containers and hit Aldi's for all of my canned goods and side dishes before he called for me to come get him.  We then proceeded to Hobby Lobby to get my supplies and that is where he managed to amaze me.  I picked up my felt pieces, and then started looking at letters to make my NOEL sign when I said "I think these letter are to big, I want something smaller."  My loving husband then says to me "Why don't you do Tanners name and cover it in his favorite things?"  Hmm, that's a good idea...I was going to do a T for him anyway why not just do his whole name?!  So we pick up the letter for his name, and grab scrapbook paper that coordinates with his personality and life.  We have football, rockstar, baseball, camoflage, basketball and sheet music scrapbook paper.  I doubt this will be my weekend project but I will post pictures as I go.  I am very excited to do this for him.  You know sometimes my hubband really amazes me...and then there are other times!!!

No comments: